Sunday, March 22, 2009

Declaration.


There have been times in my life Im tired and I wanna give up I've been wondering why Why is the world getting so crazy? Still, somehoe I believe I've come too far to die now I'll always survive.Gonna cry now, go ahead and get it out of my system I know I hurt now, but soon I gotta get back to livin' Can't be here next year, givin' you these same tears I hope you enjoyed it, 'cause it's the last time you will take a piece of me I start right now, I don't know how I'm gonna get through it I know right now, I pray somehow 'cause I can't do it I can't keep livin' like this, there's gotta be more than this Jesus, I'm ready, I'm ready for what you have for me. God's people its time to stand up and fight-You cant mess with my mind anymore-Im smarter, see Ive been here before-Its time today, Im not afraid anymoreI look back now, I look at how you tried to break me To take my life, my peace of mind and drive me crazy My self esteem, my dreams, my destiny So, God allowed it, because He knew He had big plans for me Hallelujah! It's your grace, I know today it's how I made it Thank You, Jesus When I thought that it was over Lord, have mercyAre you gonna wait for a sign?-Are you ready for your miracle?You think that maybe it's overYou're life aint overNot unless you want it to be.I speak against everything that comes To destroy the purpose in your lifeYou've been waitin' and debating, here it is, ya'll All your stuff from your past, shake it off ya'll Though they said you wouldn't last, but who is ya'll? Want your dreams back? Let's get it! Your peace of mind back? Let's get it! Want your family back? Let's get it! Are you ready? Let's get it!


I heard this song this morning, and God knows I got too excited.It relates so much to what I am going through right now.

Ive been through alot, sooo much! And throughout all of this mees, Gods been there, Ive never forgotten that. Im taking a stand, because I know there's more to life. I want everything back, that the enemy has ever taken from me. I may not be where I want to be, but I thank God anyways for where I am. Ahhhh, no more no more no moreeeee shutting the door on all the negativity, and moving on with life! God is good, and all the time !


-God loves us, and he allows for us to struggle and go through heartache and pain, because he loves us. He wants us to know that He already made us capable of dealing with anything. He made us strong, and wonderful, and fearful. He loves us, and thats something we always have to keep in mind.

If you havent heard this song before, I suggest that you download it right now.its the Declaration by Kirk Franklin, if this doesnt motivate you, I don't know what will. I feel like I was supposed to hear this song this morning.

[love], Alana.

sundays are bomb, lets make this a movement.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment